ABOUT THE CLUB
“For me there is no such thing as a negative experience.”
-Dr.A.P.J ABDUL KALAM
Every talent must be appreciated. On this vision, Fine Arts Club of TERF’s CAS was started. Every human needs motivation to do anything. Here its easy to motivate others and get motivated by others. This club helps to shape our talent and uniqueness also make our path in right way. Fine arts club is functioning in the college to bring out the artistic talented among the students. Students are identified in the area of Vocal Music, Instrumental Music, Mimicry, Solo Dance, Group Dance, Drama, Folk Song, Short Film, Acting etc., and offered training to improve their skills in fine arts. Students are encouraged to participate in the competitions held in various colleges. Club students participated in various competitions in many colleges and universities and won many prizes and awards.
- The main objectives of Fine Arts Club are to encourage the students in various arts activities.
- To improve the imagination skill in entertainment.
- To help the students develop their leadership abilities.
- Develop and demonstrate skills in Critical and Analytical thinking through Effective Speaking, Writing, and Performing on topics in the fine arts.
- Create, Perform,, and Experience work in a variety of art forms with a high level of comprehension and appreciation.
- To bring the latent talents of the students to lime-light.
Some of the events that were held under the fine arts club in recent past are:
|S.NO||DATE||NAME OF THE EVENT||THEME|
|1||19.12.2019||MIME||AVOID CHILD LABOUR|