- Download Forms
- Internal (or) Model Exam Timetable
- University Exam Timetable
- Correction Timetable
DUTIES OF EXAM CELL
The Examination Cell coordinates and conducts Internal Examinations as well as Bharathiar University Examinations.
- The time table for continuous internal tests and a model test are prepared by the exam cell and distributed to the students.
- The question papers are prepared and required copies are made for each class and it is distributed by the exam cell.
- The final internal marks and the model tests marks secured by the students are finalized by the concern departments and sent by the exam cell to the University.
The students who do not perform well in the internal examinations are paid special attention and taken care by counseling and motivating and supporting to get good marks.
- A Circular is sent to the student mentioning last date for payment of exam with and without fine.
DETAILS OF STUDENTS RE-ADMITTED / LATERAL ENTRY/ TRANSFER
The details of the students who got re-admitted or who joined in the II year under lateral entry are also given to University for getting register number.
BOARD THEORY AND PRACTICAL EXAMINATION
- Theory and Practical papers received from University are arranged code wise.
- Exam cell maintains a stock register on the number of booklets received from University and number of used and the balance booklets available.
- Hall tickets are issued to the eligible students after ensuring that their photographs are pasted and carries the required seals.
- Exam Cell maintains a file for staff who comes from other colleges as an external and staff who serve as internal examiners.
- Attendance sheet is prepared by the exam cell hall wise and collected from the concerned hall within half an hour from the commencement of the examination on the exam date.
- At the end of the Practical examinations of all the classes / courses, the answer booklets, mark statements are sent to University.
- At the end of the Theory examinations, the answer sheets are arranged class wise after completion of examination and booklets are bundled in the respective covers and the covers are packed and sealed.
- The answer sheets are sent to the University on the respective dates given by the University.
- Revaluation form is issued to the students from the exam cell.
- Filled revaluation form and the DD is sent to University from exam cell.
- If there are changes in the marks after revaluation, the previous mark sheet along with the revaluation result is sent to the University for getting and updating the mark sheet.
- The exam cell ensures that MALPRACTICE of any sort do not happen in the college.